Thursday 26 November 2009

Final Thoughts and Evaluation.

I am very pleased with the overall outcome of the project. I am particularly pleased with the Chop Shop exterior and the way it has turned out. I have thoroughly enjoyed this project and I feel that I have learnt a great deal especially when modeling. I know have a basic knowledge in the way that geometry works within Maya which I can now apply to any model that I decide to build. It has been very interesting following a pipeline from the design stages of an object to its realisation in a 3D form. Knowing that the models bear resemblance to ones drawings is quite exciting and rewarding. But I suppose the most rewarding point about the project itself is that it has shown me what you can achieve through sheer dedication and hard work from start to finish. I have always wanted to follow my father's footsteps into the design world whether it be in the film or the gaming industry. This project has armed me with vast amounts of knowledge which I know will be beneficial when it comes to finding a job in the design world.

1 comment:

  1. Great Info… always need to know what to do, or not to do, with our valuables!!!Jib Cranes

    ReplyDelete